Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Transplanted

lastdayinbrooklyn
What a difference a month makes.

Well, I thought I was going to finish my job at the gallery and relax in Brooklyn until my well-prepped departure to my new home in Atlanta. Little did I know I would join the One Life One Chance team and, in just over a week, hit up schools in New Jersey twice, Connecticut, Manhattan, and two schools in Oakland with some amazing hangs in San Francisco. My last-minute, sleep-deprived packing hours upon my arrival home were shadowed by the long-awaited Unbroken reunion show and more good hangs, but no more sleep. The picture above was taken in my final hours in my apartment in Brooklyn, completely exhausted but totally ready for new adventures.

I suppose this is cheating, but here are some pictures from my life in ATL so far from instagram, my new obsession (username meghanmcinnis...get at me!).

IMG_3043
IMG_3085
IMG_3131
IMG_3136
IMG_3144

Adventures Forever
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: